Rules and Operation:
- Operating hours are 10:00 am to 8:00 pm, 7 days a week.
- Spray Park Reserved for Port Neches residents on Saturdays in June, July, and August
- To start, touch the red activator on the Whale Tail or Light House, or either of the two ground mounted activators that are painted like Treasure Chests. These activators works off vibrations. Each activator controls a quarter of the spray park. The features will activate and randomly run through a cycle for about 3 minutes. When they stop, touch the activators again to reactivate the park.
- Children under 12 must have adult supervision.
- Patrons are recommended to wear water shoes to prevent slipping and protect feet.
- Infants should wear a rubber liner or swim diaper.
- Please walk, do not run.
- Do not climb on spray features.
- Do not place hands, face or objects near or on spray water openings.
- No roller blades, skateboards or bikes allowed.
- Pets are not allowed on the spray pad.
- No glass containers allowed in Spray Park.
- Alcohol consumption is prohibited.
- Abusive language and unruly behavior will be cause for ejection from Spray Park.
- Spray Park must be cleared at the first sight of lightning or the sound of thunder.
- Help keep the park clean and throw your trash in receptacles.
Problems call (409) 722-4024