Calendar calendar
Search search
Did You Have Damage From the Storm?

The Individual Assistance - State of Texas Assessment Tool (iSTAT) helps the state identify damages to private homes and businesses and to assist emergency management officials assess the damages that occurred. This data will determine if the state of Texas and our communities meet federal thresholds for disaster assistance.

The survey, available in both English and Spanish, can be accessed by visiting: Reporting damage to the Texas Division of Emergency Management is a voluntary activity, is not a substitute for reporting damage to an insurance agency and does not guarantee disaster relief assistance. 

For a flyer containing more information, please click HERE.

Southeast Texas Alerting Network STAN

STAN can call you at home, but it's important to register your cell phone too.