Thank you for your interest in employment with the City of Port Neches. Career opportunities are advertised per the following policy:
- Career opportunities are posted on the Human Resources bulletin board outside City Hall as well as the City’s website.
- Postings are made for a minimum of fifteen (15) calendar days.
- Applications are accepted only for posted openings and only through the posted closing date.
- Applications are job-specific and a separate application must be completed for each position to be considered for employment.
- An application becomes void when the position is filled and a new application must be submitted for future jobs that become available.
- Applications may be downloaded from the links below if a position is listed.
- Applications must be received within the Human Resources Department by 5:00 p.m. of the closing date listed for the job.
School Crossing Guard - Temporary Part-Time (Posting open until filled)
The City of Port Neches is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. The City of Port Neches is an at-will employer. Applications for employment are only accepted for open positions which are posted on the City’s website or the Human Resources bulletin board located outside City Hall.